Welcome to the Bhoomi Eco Village, Gumalapuram, near Anekal town, about 40kms from Bangalore city.
This beautiful 22 acre farm borders a lake with a wonderful variety of trees, plants, birds, butterflies and more! Eco-friendly buildings, food without chemicals and life without plastic, deadlines or traffic make it a serene place to relax in and learn about growing food.
Activities and Experiences
- Delightful Nature walks, forest and cave exploration.
- Games for children and adults.
- Shramdhan: Be a farmer for a while - engage in farm work and community cooking .
- Understanding organic food and traditional Indian wisdom in growing our food.
- Connecting with cows, making Jivamrutham.
- Community Cooking.
- Star gazing, Bonfire, Drum jams, singing, dance.
For 2 nights and 2 days, INR 2500 per adult, INR 2000 for children between 6 & 12 years (inclusive of accommodation, food and all activities)
(Surpluses if any from this programme will be used for livelihood activities for women in the nearby villages or for learning programmes for Gumalapuram School children)
Transport cost not included
Please arrive at Gumalapuram Farm before 6pm . on 15th January 2021 in your own vehicle / public transport. We can leave the Gumalapuram farm between 3 and 5 pm on 17th January.
Via Google pay/Phone Pe/PAYTM using the code attached.
K N Ananthasivan Foundation for Education
A/c No. 30585756614
IFSC Code : SBIN0010363
State Bank of India
Sarjapura Road Branch
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org